Friday, January 23, 2015

Well Alright then! Let's Do This!

Hello to whom ever may be reading this first post.  I am going to jump on this blogging band wagon.  I figure it is a good way to keep track of me and my boys progress, and share with like minded individuals.  I plan on being 100% honest with myself in this blog.  If I suck, I am going to admit it; if my horse sucks (which is mostly cause I suck) then I will admit it.  He is not perfect by all means and I sure as hell am not.  Mostly that's because we are both green and I have a very large fear of my horse (thanks to a lovely maneuver called a BUCK).
In the coming days I plan to fill these pages with info about myself, my horse, and my other "team member."  I am going to chronicle my journey to gaining confidence to get on my horse and our journey together towards my long term goal of Novice Level eventing.  This is basically my riding journal, with bits of "real life" sprinkled here and there, reviews, and more.  I do hope you enjoy. And if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or tips; please feel free to leave them below.  Oh! Also, if you are so inclined, you can check out my YouTube channel that will correspond with this blog.  The link is here.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you work through the fear bit - that's a hard and difficult thing!

    ReplyDelete